Disclaimer: The following is what we hope to achieve, however, may be removed or changed, if needed.
1) All Team Members will be Employed on a Part-Time (16 Hours per week) Basis. This will be to allow more Humans to be Trained and given a chance to shine. Wages: $500 AUD + 20% Super and $1 per candle made.
2) All Candles will be Lovingly Hand-Made in Melbourne, Australia. Each will be made from start to finish by the same Team Member.
3) All raw materials will be Australian sourced and Vegan, where possible.
4) Candle Holders may be recyclable. Club Members will receive $1 credit per holder returned that can be re-used. T’s & C’s Apply.
5) Our Facility will be Solar Powered, Harvesting Rain Water, Recycling Water.
6) 80% of After Tax Annual Profits will be shared with Club and Team Members. This will be paid early November each year, in time for Christmas.
7) We will have Hybrid Meetings weekly: On-site for those who can attend, online for those unable to in person.
8) We hope to eventually raise enough funds to purchase a chassis to build a Mobile Candle Making Unit to travel Australia to make on-site. This MCMU will also have living quarters for those allocated the travel shift. Ideally, I would love to unveil this at World Vegan Day, Melbourne, Australia. Club Members will be offered the chance to travel in this unit. What an amazing way to see Australia.
9) COVID Safe requirements will be in place at all times.
10) Just because I am CEO, doesn’t mean I won’t communicate and get my hands dirty, hey I’m happy to scrub lavatories if that’s what is needed.
10) Our Vision is to establish Production Facilities in: United Kingdom for European Market: Canada for American Market: Australia for Asia Pacific Region.
11) Further information will be added as required.